Monday, August 3, 2009

Manic Monday

Weigh In : 161 +1

All I can say for the one pound gain is I think it is all water weight. I barely drank any water Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I have drank tons of water the past two days and have hardly had to pee at all. Yesterday's calories went well. I ended the day with "if every day were like today you would lose 1.3 pounds a week. You would reach your goal on 12/10/2009. Not bad. Today I stuck to my workout plan and went to the gym did my strength routine, and did my 40 mins. of cross training for my running program. :) I met my water goal (72 oz) both yesterday and today. As long as I don't grab any snacks on my way to bed, today will end with "if every day were like today you would lose 1.3 pounds a week. You would reach your goal on 12/11/2009. I am so proud of myself. It is late and I need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment