Monday, November 23, 2009

Weigh In Day

I could have, and wanted to, jump back into bed, wake the husband up and jump up and down on the bed in celebration. I wanted to but I resisted. I don't think at the wee hours of the morning my husband would have shared my enthusiasm. Drum roll please. My weight this morning was 162.5. True it has been a while since I weighed myself at home, in the morning, on a Monday, but it is much much better than the 169 I got last week on the same scale.

Today was a rough day at working. Heavy lifting in the cold for most of the day has left me with a very sore back. I think I am going to listen to my body and take the night off. I also need to go shopping for turkey day tonight. I am in charge of the relish dish. I can handle that and make it better than usual. Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment