Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Goal Time

Its time to write out some concrete goals. Without them I have nothing to hold myself to and nothing to challenge myself to do.



GOALS:



This Week:

1) Workout

Wed.- 30 min. Cardio, Strength training

Thurs- 30 min Cardio

Fri. - 30 min Cardio, Strength training



2)Log all food for rest of the week



This Month:

1)Workout 4 days a week minimum

2) Run 10 miles

3)Lose 3 pounds



By Christmas

Lose 8 pounds



By the end of 2010

1) Run the bolder boulder (10k)

2) Beat my time in the three races I ran this year

3)Run a half marathon



By the end of 2012

Run a marathon



By the end of 2016

I will turn 40 this year and I hope to run the Pikes Peak Ascent

Long Long Term
Live to see my kids become grandparents

I can't wait to start checking these off my list and adding more to the list

No comments:

Post a Comment