Monday, October 5, 2009

Oops

Wow I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted. It has been a crazy month for sure, and in the process, I let my healthy lifestyle slip. It started with my first 10k. Well actually three days prior to that my little girl broke her leg. Then that Saturday she spent the day throwing up :(. The on Sunday I ran/walked my first 10k. My time was 1:23:41. Not bad. The next day was my turn at the stomach crude. So between the race and the throwing up, my ab muscles and my side were extremely sore. From there work and life got crazy yadda yadda ate out alot yadda yadda yadda. So finally I said enough! On Saturday I started eating right and today I went to the gym. I feel so refreshed and empowered! I have more energy and my body doesn't feel so bloated and painful. I need to remember this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment