Friday, October 30, 2009

Just a quick post. Yesterday I was talking to my younger sister on the phone and she asked what I was doing. I told her I was shoveling my sidewalks (thanks mother nature for the two feet of snow, not) and she said "how can you shovel and talk on the phone?" My reply was " I am on my bluetooth." She in turn says "Thats right you are in shape." I guess its the small things that we can do in our everyday lives that get easier that we take for granted until someone who is just starting off reminds us of where we used to be. Thanks sis, that came the right time. I currently have no scale, dead battery, so I don't know what my weight is, but my clothes are getting tighter and I can tell I am putting some of my weight back on. I need to start working out and running again! I need to stop binge eating. I want my energy and my motivation back. I need to get over all the new stress in my life and get back to well MY life and enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment