Sunday, September 6, 2009

Super Sunday

Wow it has been crazy around my house. Husband was gone for three nights straight for work. We thought he was only going away for one day. My boss got promoted and I took over her position. Lots of changes. Still that's no excuse, but weight loss took a back burner.

Now it is Sunday, and after a very lazy laid back Saturday, I was ready to hit the pavement. I went for a 2.5 mile run. It was very hard at the end, but I pushed through it. I thought about my friend on Blog to Lose who is having a really hard time with week 5 of the C25k. I know how hard that week is and I guess I thought if I pushed through to the end maybe somehow she would find the strength to do the same. Go Pam, I am cheering you on.

I made a crock pot oatmeal in the crock pot overnight so breakfast was ready for me when I woke up. I was not super impressed with the taste, but a little honey, applesauce and some peanut butter chips and it tasted great. I then had mesquite chicken (Sam's club) with a lot of broccoli for lunch. For dinner it was the same chicken with peas and crinkle fries ( cooked in the oven of course.) No salad because I am out and when I went to King Soopers last night they were sold out of just about every salad they carry. This happens quite often when I go late at night and it aggravates me. I should make someone go get me one from the back. I think I am going to grab an apple and head to bed now. I have to work the holiday tomorrow and it is getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment